25th Annual ALPHA KING CHALLENGE
ROCK BOTTOM BREWERY, Downtown
25TH ANNUAL ALPHA KING CHALLENGE
ROCK BOTTOM BREWERY, DOWTOWN
SEPTEMBER 22, 2023
The competition is limited to 150 entries, which are fulfilled on a first-come basis. Historically, spaces fill up quickly so brewers are encouraged to plan ahead and submit their registration as soon as it is open. For 2023, the US Alpha King will be back in Denver during GABF!
During the competition, all beer entries are judged by a selected team of brewers, industry experts and veteran beer writers. The competition follows a series of elimination rounds to determine a list of top finalists as well as three placed winners and a special pick award. The first-place winner receives the Alpha King crown and prize pack! For the golden anniversary of the bitter battle, this year’s winner will receive a special edition GOLDEN CROWN!
How to compete:
- Register beginning Monday, July 24, 2023.
- Registration will be limited to 150 entries.
- ONE ENTRY PER BREWERY, not per brewery location.
- NO COLLAB BREWS – all entries must be from a single brewery.
- Once your enrollment has been confirmed, shipments will be accepted September 1st through 8th.
- Entries must be submitted in either bottles/cans: 6 x 12 oz., 4 x 16 oz., or 3 x 22 oz. (no growlers)
- Include one copy of your registration confirmation in your shipment.
- Late entries will be disqualified.
Please ship all entries to:
Yakima Chief Hops
Attn: Alpha King Challenge
227 South Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901
*Note: UPS sometimes doesn’t recognize this address, but it is legit!